Welcome to week 7 of the PMDG rebuild series for TFM. Although We only have one panel for this week, there is a new key feature to be aware of when using panels with lighting knobs. We will now take a look at the Center Overhead panel’s main area.
Center Overhead main area
- ALT+B – Circuit breaker knob. Use I to increase and D to decrease.
- ALT+O – Overhead panel knob – I to increase and D to decrease.
- ALT+E – Emergency lights – Use arrows to change.
- ALT+U – Equipment cooling supply switch – Use SPACE or ENTER to change.
- ALT+X – Equipment cooling exhaust switch – Use SPACE or ENTER to change.
- ALT+C – Chimes – Use arrow keys to change.
- ALT+S – Seatbelt sign. Use arrow keys to change.
- ALT+ 1 – ALT+5 – Panel indicators.
We would like to remind everyone about a few important points.
- TFM is owned and developed by Jason Fayre and Andy Borka.
- The preview versions are ‘use at your own risk.’ Neither of us will take responsibility for its current affect on pilot’s flights.
To report a bug or new issue, press right bracket (, then CTRL+SHIFT+I while TFM is running. If you would like to contact us at TFM, fill out the contact form. We look forward to seeing you during week 8!